2nd time mummies and so on...

MrsB2105

Reaction score
hi ladies,
I am now 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child :), and have a pressing question.

I haven't weighed myself or anything but i feel like the past week or 2 I have just gotten bigger and bigger (mainly bloat) but i am being eyed up by a few co workers that i feel are guessing my news.

I have heard that any pregnancies after your first, you start to show quicker.

With DS I had a bump at 12 weeks, nothing huge but it was clearly a bump.

I'm not the smallest person in the world I'm the average Lady lol size 12-14 depending on time of the month etc, I haven't toned up since having DS. I'm also quite short at 5ft3, and the gap between my ribs and pelvic/hip area is at most 7" (probably why my bump was huge last time).

so I am curious as to when you started to show with your following pregnancies?

Thanks x

I he nothing til 20 weeks with my first but this time round I had a massive bloat til 12 weeks then it went down a bit but got a proper bump from 15 weeks so it was earlier this time x

I had quite a small neat bump. I went on holiday at 28 weeks and could still hide it! I remember being super bloated last time so I hope I don't have it so bad this time or else I'll look huge! I've still got some belly left from last time I was pregnant! Xxx

I showed around 28 weeks with my first, 16 weeks with my second and 9 weeks with my third!!!

First I was between 22-24 weeks but this time I felt like I had a clear bloat/bump from about 8 weeks! Don't worry it soon slowed its pace and now at 28w I'm measuring similar to last pregnancy!! Xx

I'm seven weeks with my second baby and nothing exciting to report yet- don't think I'm even that bloated!

XX

Hi; my second child and im showing already. Im 10 weeks x

I'm not showing at all yet! Jealous of those that are! Lol xx

I didn't show until 20 weeks first time. This time I popped out really quickly (around 12 weeks) and had a full 'bump' by 16 weeks, from then it really slowed and has grown little and slowly up until this point! Everyone said that you show quickly but then stop with the second & for me it couldn't have been more true lol! :)

I'm 22 weeks with my second and huge! Everyone keeps asking when I'm finishing work and if I'm sure it's not twins. With my son you wouldn't have noticed anything until 28 weeks but this time it was obvious from 17 weeks.

I had quite a small neat bump. I went on holiday at 28 weeks and could still hide it! I remember being super bloated last time so I hope I don't have it so bad this time or else I'll look huge! I've still got some belly left from last time I was pregnant! Xxx

I also have some baby fat left too x

Thankyou ladies, that's very useful :)

I'm hoping to keep it secret til 12 weeks but not 100% convinced that I will be able to if I start showing soon, apart from bloating today I feel like my pelvic area is starting to bulge x

I'm on number 4 not showing at all yet at 14 weeks!! Been like that with all my pregnancies though! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back