2nd Pregnancy symptoms different to the 1st

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by 2ndbaby, Feb 3, 2016.

1. 2ndbaby

2ndbaby New Member

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me! I found out last week I was pregnant and we are soooo happy!
    This is my second pregnancy - my son is almost 3, and the 'symptoms' I have been having this time round are really different and it's worrying me making me think something is wrong.
    I am now almost 5 weeks & when I was pregnant with my son I had issues going to the toilet - and this time round its the opposite - I seem to be going all the time.
    and another thing and this is TMI - but when I was pregnant with my son I had creamy discharge, this time round its kind of clumpy/sticky and not that much (theres no itching or anything etc so I know its not an infection)
    Did anyone else have either of these? x

2. MrsB2105

MrsB2105 Well-Known Member

Hi, my symptoms are different this time round if that helps? Also congratulations x

3. babyontheway

babyontheway Well-Known Member

My symptoms are completely different this time too. Last time I hardly had any - my boy is now 1. This time I feel very nauseas and have heartburn/headaches!
    I wouldn't worry x