2nd month of not ovulating!!!

Elen123

Reaction score
well just had my second lot of 21day bloods back and as it says I didnt ovulate again!!!! and to make it worse I can't see my doctor for another week and a half!! im upset annoyed and pissed off!!. just don't know where to go from here, hubby had sa results back and they were all normal xxx

Hi hun sorry for your results its so frustrating when you cant get Into your doctor I would ask to see any other doctor they always have spare appointments
I hope they sort you out with answers xx

Thanx hun, I asked for a telephone call off the doctor and she said well I can't guarantee it will be today! feel like im pestering them If I call back xx

How frustrating! I hope your doctor takes you a bit more seriously now x

If you want to speak to someone then just pester them. Its frustrating when you need answers. Hope they offer you some more help and hopefully a referral now x

Unfortunately you have to pester some doctors to get things moving, good luck xx

so I can't see charts and signatures.

well the doctor just rang me 'yay' I explained to her that I don't want to do another round of 21 day bloods as it was just being dragged on now! and she has agreed to refer me to the fertility clinic, which she said will take around 6 weeks. She also said she believes all I want is a little boost in the form of clomid. She said my levels were 17 and they should be at 20 and over for ovulation xxx

Yes hopefully its just a simple problem to correct. Good luck!

Thanx ladies. well I have a little dilemma now!! I have 5 months worth of clomid in my kitchen draw I got given from a friend! do I start taking them next week when af appears or wait 6 weeks to be referred to a fertility clinic to be put on clomid? xxx

Tempting though it is to take them I would wait and see if you get it prescribed, in the long run it will be less stressful not having to lie to your docs. If the whole thing drags on or they stall on prescribing it then think again. That's what I'd do I think xx

so I can't see charts and signatures.

I would wait cos if you get pregnant on clomid before your appointment then it won't be on record that you may need clomid to get pregnant and could make it stressful when trying for another if they think you fell without help previously. Hope that makes sense x

Makes complete sense thanks ladies, I actualy feel like i'm getting somewhere with the doctors finally!! baby dust to all xxx

You are well on your way to your bfp now that docs are referring you :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back