2nd hand baby toys

Tigger87

Reaction score
Need some advice on washing 2nd hand toys.

I've just put a first load on of ones that are all fabric (some with squeakers, some with rattles) but I'm not sure what to do with the rest.

You know the ones you pull and then they shake? We have a few of these, one is gorgeous but VERY grubby. How would you wash this? Also, another is battery operated plush toy, it's a really smart toy, but because of the fabric on the outside I don't know how to clean it?

And finally, there's a lovely book. Old McDonald. It is attached to a glove, that has all the animals as finger puppets. The glove is fabric whilst the book is cardboard and they aren't separable, how do I clean this effectively?

All advice appreciated :) they were free toys so if they have to be donated to charity because I can't clean them, so be it!!

Any plastic ones ive washed with warm water n fairy liquid.

Not sure what to do with book thats got fabric in.. I gad so many given, stuff like that i put aside for charityn kept what i thought he'd like xx

I wipe them over with the Milton or Tommee Tippee anti-bac wipes and then leave them to dry.

Ohh yeah i used the detol ones that came in my bounty pack then watm water xx

Put a bag on the book and tie it tightly to prevent water splashes and then do your best to hand wash the fabric glove.
Wash the plastic toys with washing up liquid and water. The fabric toy with the battery compartment, don't immerse in water, but use a damp/wet cloth to scrub it without soaking through x

Thanks guys :) will get on it this weekend - hoping the good weather sticks so I can line dry everything quickly!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back