2nd degree tears

love87

Reaction score
I had my daughter on Friday and was left with 2 small 2nd degree tears. It stings sooooo much when I pee. What can I do for it. Everytime I need a wee i dread going and will hold for as long as I can, what can I do for relief??? Im struggling to handle it. I'd really appreciate any advice as it's driving me insane.

Sent from my HTC Desire 620 using Tapatalk

Pour a jug of tepid water over you as you pee. It dilutes your wee and should help stop it stinging so much.

XX

Oddly enough I found if I drank fizzy drinks it made my pee sting more. So I stuck to water and it helped. I guess coz it dilutes it more?

Sounds weird - but touch your toes whilst you wee so you are folded in half. It works. I pee'd a lot in the shower and bath too if I really couldnt bare it, I had a 3rd degree tear last time so I know your pain it stings like a bitch! xx

Thanks ladies. Everytime I go, my husband panics because I'm moaning in there. It really is horrible. :(

It's been nearly 3 years for me and I can still remember how painful it was. I, the same as you, tried not to drink so much to prevent the need to wee but was BF so needed to drink. Catch 22!

All the best, hope you heal quickly xx

Take lots of salt baths too it helps the healing process. within about 2 weeks I healed loads after having a salt bath every day xx

Sounds weird - but touch your toes whilst you wee so you are folded in half. It works. I pee'd a lot in the shower and bath too if I really couldnt bare it, I had a 3rd degree tear last time so I know your pain it stings like a bitch! xx
I think I love you!! I just did this and it works!!! Thank you so much, I would never have even thought of doing that. X

I had tears and put some witch hazel on the pad and arnica oil in the bath.

And bent forward to pee lol.

xxxxx

I think I love you!! I just did this and it works!!! Thank you so much, I would never have even thought of doing that. X

:rofl: it's a weird technique but it sure works!! Haha happy peeing! Xx

To help heal I was recommended medihoney by a midwife and it has worked a treat. Can either pop on directly or on sanitary towel. I wish I'd known about it sooner, even the pharmacist was praising it! X

I never had this problem but the MW told me to pee in the shower if I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back