2nd chemical

CrazyChic

Reaction score
Afternoon guys, I'm now experiencing my 2nd chemical pregnancy in a row. I've never had cramps like this in my life :sick:

I feel like I'm in a daze and I'm just watching the world go around me.

I keep thinking did I imagine all them positive tests, was my mind playing tricks on me?

I do wish in a way I didn't test early but in a way I would want to know cause if there is an issue there maybe I need to do some investigating.

I am sorry @CrazyChic.
What vitamins are you taking at the moment? Maybe you need a little change up to try and get those egg's healthy. (not that they aren't healthy already)
Will you be booking an appointment with your doctor to see if they can send you for any tests? xx

I feel like I need a good clear out as my 'af' after last CP was really light for me and was still getting a positive for about a week and a half. So I feel the same has happened to me.

My tests are nearly negative so I'm hoping the bleed will come soon so can move on.

I'm take Myo-Inositol, coQ10 and prenatal vitamin and also ordered some folate.

When I start the next cycle that I'll be on the Myo-Inositol for 3 months and they say it takes that for it to start working. Xx

Wow this af is awful. I'm in so much pain xx

Hi CrazyChick,

I'm so sorry this is happening to you again. I've now had three and its devastating which is why I don't come on this part of the site because it makes me so sad. But I have posted in Long Term TTC today because I had a call with a nutritionist yesterday and one of the things she highlighted to me was a link with male coffee consumption and miscarriage. She's not saying its the reason why I had chemicals, just that its something to consider. I don't drink coffee but my other half drinks 4 or 5 cups a day. (he'll now be cutting that right back.)

Here are two articles I found on it.
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/new...-caffeine-consumption-linked-miscarriage-risk
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/act...oo-much-coffee-damages-fertility-for-men.html

Sending you a hug. Be kind to yourself and keep reminding yourself that you are able to conceive which is a positive sign.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back