2dpo Symptom help! Have you had these symptoms and what did they mean?! TIA

EmmaW

Reaction score
Hello!

SOS I think I might be driving myself insane and need some help!
I am currently 2/3 DPO (I have been tracking with clearblue) and I've had quite a few fertile days leading up to that too.
So I'm 2/3 DPO and.I think I'm going crazy...I feel like I'm experiencing symptoms of hopefully conception already....is that possible?!

1- boobs are killing me off and on with an achey shooting pain (if that makes sense)
2- my nipples feel as if they are getting deeply pricked with pins. And weirdly occasionally they feel really cold almost like when you hold ice for to long and you get cold aching feeling....well that but with tingling too.
3- I've got a heavy, twitchy,bubbly feeling off and on in my lower abdomen.
4- I've got a pulling pinching slight jabbing sensation on my.right.side and then again behind my belly button.
5-I'm exhausted. I've been falling g asleep on anD off since 9.30 both yesterday and today ...which doesn't happen I'm usually a 2am sleeper.... I'm having to try so hard to stay up right now.
6- the occasional sicky feeling..tends to go pretty quick.....
Anyone else ever felt this?

TIA! EMMA X

Last edited:
I had axactly the same symptoms. I'm 2 days before AF. Tested this morning - negative. I'm so sad. For what other reason this symptoms - never get them just for AF. Symptoms have subsided and now completely dissapeared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back