2dpo... any cycle buddies?

Looks like this is my month finally, faint line on a FRER this afternoon :)

Looks like this is my month finally, faint line on a FRER this afternoon :)

Oooooooooooooh huge congratulations duck! :) :) Yay! Xx

Is this your first bfp since 2009???

Last edited:
Wow congrats alwaystrrying, how many dpo are you? I'm wondering if the Angus castus is doing the boob thing, had it a bit around ov last cycle which was the first month I took it but not as bad as this month, I am feeling the sports bra idea!! Xx

I am only 11dpo and yes first ever BFP :)
I am going to hold off testing again until the end of the week, I'll get a digi and once I see those words I will start believing it

How's everyone today? My boobs are still sore but not quite as bad as they have been, whether that's a good sign I don't know. Got some low cramps this morning but that's not unusual...going v slowly this 2ww! Xx

How's everyone today? My boobs are still sore but not quite as bad as they have been, whether that's a good sign I don't know. Got some low cramps this morning but that's not unusual...going v slowly this 2ww! Xx

6dpo for me and all I've got is sore nipples. Feeling a big emotional too today :( but as I'm on clomid I'm putting it all down to that. I'm sure ill start testing at the weekend haha xx

Can I still join in ladies? I know I'm ntnp this month but still dtd cd 9,10,14 and 18 and ov'd 16 I think so got 1 shot I suppose. I'm 5dpo today, nothing to report as per but normal. I would probs still be a wee bit disappointed if it didn't happen this month but we shall see :) x x

Ps congrats always trying x x

I'm not too bad, got the usual heartburn and coughy throat and bloating that I normally get. A few twinges and throbbing feelings here and there but no gut feelings really.

6dpo for me and all I've got is sore nipples. Feeling a big emotional too today :( but as I'm on clomid I'm putting it all down to that. I'm sure ill start testing at the weekend haha xx

Good luck for testing hun, 7 dpo here, I'm gonna test Sat morning too as I have a wedding and wondering whether to indulge in champers ;)

Can I still join in ladies? I know I'm ntnp this month but still dtd cd 9,10,14 and 18 and ov'd 16 I think so got 1 shot I suppose. I'm 5dpo today, nothing to report as per but normal. I would probs still be a wee bit disappointed if it didn't happen this month but we shall see :) x x

Ps congrats always trying x x
Of course ya can :) Good luck!!!

Last edited:
Been so bloated and having runs (tmi) and farting so much all afternoon and had a big stitch like pain prob from all the gas!

And my cough has got a bit irritating this afternoon. I always watch out for my cough to get worse specifically, as when I got preg last June this got really bad caused by heartburn and around the time I got my bfp I had to sleep upright on sofa for 3 nights it was so bad. Fingers crossed it gets worse!

Oh look i got my hopes up! Damn! :lol:

Last edited:
Haha it's far too easy to get our hopes up! :) I've never wished for a cough so much for someone! ;-) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back