2dpo... any cycle buddies?

timtam78

Reaction score
So 2dpo today, the two weeks I want to wish away has arrived... again!
Anyone with me?

Good luck everyone, everything crossed for us all! :)

What you all doing to keep your minds off the tww?

I was trying to sell/buy house but it all just fell through so I haven't got that to take over now ...so I can feel my tww obsessing already starting!

Last edited:
We're heading on Holiday next week so trying to focus on packing etc. Sorry to hear about the house, I hate it when people mess you about!

We're heading on Holiday next week so trying to focus on packing etc. Sorry to hear about the house, I hate it when people mess you about!

Thx duck and ooh i'm jealous! :) Really need a hol!
Have a lovely time! Where are you off to?

We're heading to France, driving from near Edinburgh down to the Loire Valley for a few nights then further down near Bordeaux, and into Spain to catch the ferry home. We were officially going to start ttc after our holiday :whistle:

Snap, I'm three dpo today! How's everyone feeling? X

We're heading to France, driving from near Edinburgh down to the Loire Valley for a few nights then further down near Bordeaux, and into Spain to catch the ferry home. We were officially going to start ttc after our holiday :whistle:
That sounds lovely, hope the weather is nice for ya!

Snap, I'm three dpo today! How's everyone feeling? X
Good luck Lynne! I'm feeling ok, already got the coughy wheezy chest I always get in tww. Refuse to read into it now. How are you feeling?

Last edited:
I'm one day behind! I really hope the next ten days don't drag too much. Fingers crossed for all of us. Haven't thought of any sneaky ways to keep me occupied yet though.
Here's to a bumper month of bfp's :) xxx

Nothing in particular yet except a lot of AF type cramping that I admit I don't normally notice. That could be stress though, I'm in the process of booking my wedding at the mo!!

How's everyone else?

Baby dust!! Xx

When are you getting married Lynne? Exciting! Nothing to note from me yet, don't have a particularly good feeling, we've dtd at the right time for months now and no joy so don't know why this month will be any different. Time will tell, going to enjoy a few wines this weekend and chill out xxx

Don't know if it's too early to get any symptoms yet, but this morning I feel very very nauseous, may just be effects from the pills I am on but I have never had this feeling

I'm 2dpo today :) ill join u lovely ladies!!

Babydust to u all :) xx

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend ladies...

well I'm 5dpo today. Temp went up quite a bit today and had all the usual symptoms, will not let myself read into them! :)

Alwaystrying, sounds good! Anything that's different could be a good sign. Fingers crossed!

Good luck Charlie!! xx

6dpo for me and I'm displaying the physical pms symptoms ever! Really bloated and my boobs are off the radar for being big and really sore all over. I normally get sore boobs exactly a week before AF shows but this started the day I got my smiley around my nipples and everyday it's got worse and the last two days my whole boobs are so tender and swollen...I've been googling and seems both oestrogen and progesterone can cause this, clearly not pregnancy related as too early for that. Don't whether my hormones are in a good way or a bad way this month but its doing my head in! Xx

6dpo for me and I'm displaying the physical pms symptoms ever! Really bloated and my boobs are off the radar for being big and really sore all over. I normally get sore boobs exactly a week before AF shows but this started the day I got my smiley around my nipples and everyday it's got worse and the last two days my whole boobs are so tender and swollen...I've been googling and seems both oestrogen and progesterone can cause this, clearly not pregnancy related as too early for that. Don't whether my hormones are in a good way or a bad way this month but its doing my head in! Xx

I had sore boobs from ov until af last cycle. I had to sleep in a sports bra it was that bad! Think it was the clomid doing it tho. I didn't get it this time! 4dpo today and my nipples are just starting to hurt. Can't read into symptoms when taking clomid, just got to put it all down to that. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back