28 wk appointment

fayebalina

Reaction score
Hi all just to tell you that i went for my 28wk appointment today....more bloods taken! All was well and babs was kicking the doppler to pieces.....lol. Its the 1st time ive had my fundal height measured....29cm so 1 bigger than i should be and the m/w also said he felt big....he was laying transverse which i think is his fave position as hes always like that! Hope he gets out of that habit!
So apart from putting 2 and a half stone on already all is well (well apart from the backache, restless nights and tiredness! The joys eh!
Im next seeing my m/w in 3 weeks on 30th dec which i thought was a bit strange cos ill only b 31 weeks but i think its because im starting my antinatal classes in jan??????????
Anyway now ive barbled on enough ill stop lol.

It's every 3 weeks from 28 weeks up to 34 weeks then every 2 weeks I believe, as long as all is well. Glad your appointment went ok and hope baby turns soon!

Glad to hear everything is going ok. I had bloods taken at 28 weeks and then there have been no more so I hope its the same for you. Don't worry too much about size of baby, I was always told baby was big but now my midwife has changed her mind and said she thinks it'll be a small baby instead. Wish they would make up their minds. I giggled about the bit where you said he had to get oyut of the ttranverse position. I kept telling my bean that they weren't allowed to come out unless they were head down and it seemed to work. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back