????

hey im due sept 5th! its dragging now good luck kayl i dont fancy goin overdue either if you find a method that works let me no hun xx

lol i dont wana go over either but it looks like im going to!!! so i might have a september baby by the looks of things!!

Hope your well Kayl, bet youve had that buba by now!! how exciting!

Good luck playmate wont be long for you either now!

Hey i'm still floating around, waters broke this morning and well on the way now, been to the hosp but i wanted to come home cos i'm sure i have hours yet... second was fast delivery tho, but its my eldest son ( Alex's) birthday today!! so i wanted to come see him... there didnt seem to be much going on in the september club the whole time i've been here lol
Booked in for induction 7.30am tues if it doesnt get going anymore than this... good luck girls!!
Not long now!

xxx Lyn soon to be empty belly xxx

hey everyone i am due on 23rd i aint been on for ova a month as i ave recently moved and only just got the internet cant wait for baby to come - looks like i am one of the last to give birth in sep

Still here waiting for something to happen! Hoping this monkey will hurry up and come soon!

i am due 23rd sept and getting quite bored now!

every pain i get, i keep complaining and everybody is sick of me complaining. lol

this is my 2nd and its a girl, already got a lovely boy who is 13 months old!

norma

my mum laughs at me coz i am so bored i have even stopped moaning lol 9 months is way to long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back