27 weeks today, so bye bye for now girls.....

LeaAnn

Reaction score
Wow this tri has gone sooooo quick! Can't believe 27 weeks and off to tri3 today!

Bye girls, see you all there shortly xx

It would appear I peaked too early! In my defence it is early and j just read a post whereby someone was 26 weeks and moving over. It is 27 weeks isn't it?

You've got me confused now too! I'm 26 + 3, thought 27 weeks was the end of tri 2 / beginning of tri 3 but just went ok my pregnancy app and it said I'm in tri 3. All these numbers and dates don't agree with my baby brain! X

Same as that's why I have just confused myself completely! I work in finance too ;)

It is 27 weeks hun, you're fine. Well that's when I'm moving over!! Some places seem to say 26 weeks (had the same problem working out Tri 1/2!)

See you in a few days!! x

Duh, just realised you are 26 weeks!!

oh - one of my email alerts says I am already 27 weeks - I'm not! I think it may mean you are in your 27th week?

I think you can read it as being in your 27th week in which case you're fine to move over and I'm sure everyone moves to tri 2 at 13 weeks rather than 14? Who knows, I was going to wait until 27 just because that's what everyone else was doing. I doubt they'll kick you out if you stick your bump round the door :) x

Goodbye hope to see u in 3 weeks x

yay, see you over there in a couple of weeks :) xxx

I think you can read it as being in your 27th week in which case you're fine to move over and I'm sure everyone moves to tri 2 at 13 weeks rather than 14? Who knows, I was going to wait until 27 just because that's what everyone else was doing. I doubt they'll kick you out if you stick your bump round the door :) x

Tee hee stick your bump round the door - nice image :lol:

Lol what a banana I am! I think I will hang on until def 27 weeks ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back