26 weeks could it be waters?

Pip52976

Reaction score
Hi sorry so tmi! I'm 26 weeks pregnant and have struggled eith uti's but last one cleared up days a go. All weekend I've really struggled with intense lower back pain and then last night I woke up and my legs were all wet. It didn't smell like wee, there was no blood, it wasn't like discharge, just wet. My oh and I had had sex a few hours earlier but nothing to vigarous :) not sure wether to be concerned or not?

Go and get yourself checked out just in case. It could be your waters.x

Hi I would go get checked. It's what their there for and if your not seen you could get an infection. X

I would get checked out just incase it is your waters hun. They do replenish at this point though xx

Thanks guys I already have appointment with consultant this afternoon; I'll talk to him about it. X

They monitored me for a while, then did a speculum; which didn't so anything. Told to keep a close eye on it and if in worried again to go straight back and see them. I'm starting to drive myself crazy, I have this awful feeling that something isn't right or something's going to happen and it turns out everything is fine. I've been to the doctors so many times in the last few weeks. I need to pull myself together I still have 14 weeks to go I can't keep worrying like this!!!

You're worrying understandably. I had this exact problem at 21 weeks with my last pregnancy and it was waters, they just said see how you go lying flat. She was born healthy but there were no waters at all when I gave birth. 3 days before there was a tiny tiny trickle but nothing else - she went full term but very dry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back