26 weeks and just moved house, feeling alittle isolated

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by soon.2.be.a.mini-me, Jul 27, 2005.

1. soon.2.be.a.mini-me

My partner and I have just moved house from the coast to windsor. He got a new job and so we needed to relocate.
    We've only been here 2 weeks but i guess i already feel alittle lonely. I'm 26 weeks pregnant and i had to quit my job as i couldn't transfer anywhere closer. to say i have alot of time on my hands is a understatement!.
    So if your baby is also due November or you with in my area, then drop me a bell! :p

2. Lisa J

Lisa J Well-Known Member

hello

i have sent you a reply, check your inbox

xxxxxxxx

3. Guest

I am not in your area (sorry) or due in Novermber (sorry again!) but I do know what you mean about feeling islaoted. If it wasn't for this forum I would go mad. I have been off work since I was 5 weeks PG and I am so BORED! Although bored is an understatement sometimes I swear.

So I know how you feel hun. I'm always here for a chat xxx

4. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

Blimey you have had a lot on your plate, I live kind of near to you - about 40 minutes away near Guildford !

5. littlebump

littlebump Well-Known Member

Hello!

I know what you mean - we moved not long ago and don't know anyone here.

Fortunately DH's family is only around 30 miles away but I worry about feeling isolated when baby arrives.

I work in Bagshot which isn't far from Windsor. How are you finding it there so far (apart from not knowing anyone) and have you been able to join a local NCT group? I've joined one here as I was told they are fantastic for meeting other local mums to be.

LBxx