26 2nd pregnancy PARANOID

JesseyMarie

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!
So I just found out about 2 weeks ago that I am pregnant with my 2nd child. I'm not overly sure how far along I am seeing my appointment isn't till the 30th. When I was pregnant with my son I didn't find out until I was about a week shy from being 4 months. I had no symptoms and still had a cycle. Crazy?! I know.
So seeing as I was so far along I never paid attention to the cramps or little pains here and there. But now I know with the pregnancy so early in the beginning, I am noticing everything and being paranoid. Every little pressure or pain I'm freaking out. I'm so scared of a miscarriage because I have had one before and I've been reading horror stories about the Mirena(iud). I had mine removed over a year ago and I've read a lot of women will miscarry the first time around. Yes I know A: I shouldn't read that stuff and B:everyone is different bt it's still scares me. With that being said has anyone else experienced in the first trimester like little cramps, almost feels like it's on top of my vagina? I tried to google it but came up with nothing.. help!!

I had the mirena for years took it out and had my son after with no miscarriages. I think you might be getting mixed u with miscarrying whilst having a copper coil as that doesn't contain any hormones to stop you from getting pregnant it's just preventing pregnancy on the basis of your womb being occupied rather than both as it's with mirena. You should be fine, hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy!

Yeah I know I'm probably just being paranoid but after reading all those awful stories and having cramps, it kinda freaked me out. Like I said I had no idea with my son, so now that I know so early with this pregnancy, I'm feeling all the little cramps and pressure and it scares me! I had it taken it over a year ago so I want to say I'll be fine but reassurance it very nice as well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back