25 free opks!!!

Pippa1703

Reaction score
To whoever replies to this thread first! I have them at home doing nothing and I owe the ttc forum a lot so ill even throw in postage :)!
Just pop a reply and if yours is the first one, ill PM you for your address. Theyre only cheapies, I think theure the one step ones.
I may even have some concieve plus too if you dont mind an opened tube! (Got both my bfps using c-plus)

Pippa x

Hi pippa can I have the concieve plus if the other girl above doesnt want it please xx

Aw bugger missed them just my luck lol x

All arranged and being sent to first poster!
Sorry if you missed out xx

Hi pippa , I know you won't remember me but u helped me a lot about a year ago on this forum .. U were brill and I'm so so happy that you are pregnant :) best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy! Thanks for everything xxx

I recognise your signature :) thanks a lot sweetie, im glad you remember me xxx I hope it wont be too long for you now xx

i will do the same with my opk when I am well and truely sure i won't need them again! (PMA Angela remember - you won't need them!)

i will do the same with my opk when I am well and truely sure i won't need them again! (PMA Angela remember - you won't need them!)

I will take them off your hands Angela, let me know when your ready to off load them

Michelle x

Thanks pippa :D ... Angela think possitive! I have a feeling your little bean is there to stay :) xxxx

All received thank you so much Pippa!

As I'm sure I'll get my BFP this month I'll forward on any that are left over to anyone who wants them, ttc is the most expensive thing ever

All received thank you so much Pippa!

As I'm sure I'll get my BFP this month I'll forward on any that are left over to anyone who wants them, ttc is the most expensive thing ever

I hope you're right!

I underestimated how expensive TTC would be! Worth all that money though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back