24 weeks

big congrats hun, that's a really important milestone :dance:

sarah :hug:

Yeah I know ;) Even my brother was impressed that the baby could survive if born now :lol:

Still don't feel pregnant though

CONGRATULATIONS Bee, Thats fantastic news. :hug: :cheer:

How is your bump coming along?? Do you feel the kicks from the outside yet?? I'm 21 weeks on tuesday and bump is just producing!!

Hiya

I can feel the kicks from outside - have done from about 20 weeks.

I have a bump but its tiny :lol: I lost a lot of weight at the beginning due to extreme sickness.

My bump is getting bigger - my sis hadn't seen me for a week and she asked where it had came from :lol:

:dance: Congratulations Bee :clap:
Well done on reaching 24 weeks i cant wait to get there my self!
Lol Sarah :hug: :cheer:

Bee said:
Hiya

I have a bump but its tiny :lol: I lost a lot of weight at the beginning due to extreme sickness.

My bump is getting bigger - my sis hadn't seen me for a week and she asked where it had came from :lol:

That's great Bee, i cant feel the kicks outside yet - im a size 16 dont no if this makes a difference.

1sttimemum said:
Bee said:
Hiya

That's great Bee, i cant feel the kicks outside yet - im a size 16 dont no if this makes a difference.

I'm sure u will feel them soon! Then the little one won't stop kicking :lol:

congratulations Bee!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: Feels so good to be @ 24 weeks! I was over the moon yesterday :D

xxx

Yeah it does feel great!

I forgot till tonight though :lol:

YAY :cheer:

It really is amazing to think that they are now viable!! My little man has not stopped kicking all day everyday for the last 2 weeks!!!

Congratulations Bee - really good news that you've started to grow a mini bump too :cheer:

Enjoy viability!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back