23weeks & movement..

BeccyJ

Reaction score
hey!
I’m 23 weeks & the past 2 weeks or so I’ve been having strong movements. Around my belly button & pelvis.
Yesterday (the day I was actually 23weeks) I had movement but not as strong, it got to midnight & I properly felt her then..
similar today, I’ve felt her so I know she’s okay, it’s just not as hard?

I’ve rung the midwife, just waiting for a call back..

I’ve googled it (stupidly) & there’s a mixture of answers, people saying ring midwife, some saying she could just be in a different position so I don’t feel as much..

Just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience around this time?

X

I’m 22+4 and experiencing this too, sometimes the movements are so strong and she’s active throughout the day, other times it’s just a light tap and she’s quiet all day long, i was getting worried too after a couple of days but the strong movement started up again today, maybe it’s a girl thing ha ha, I think they have probably just moved into a different position when it doesn’t feel as strong, you are right to call the midwife if you want advice though after all that’s what they are there for!

Hey,
Midwife rung me back & said as I’m only 23wks she’s still quite small & can hide or could be kicking the back wall. The stronger the movement the closer they are to the surface of the belly, not to worry as I’ve still felt movement!

I think our girls are just being divas lol! X

I’m 22+4 and experiencing this too, sometimes the movements are so strong and she’s active throughout the day, other times it’s just a light tap and she’s quiet all day long, i was getting worried too after a couple of days but the strong movement started up again today, maybe it’s a girl thing ha ha, I think they have probably just moved into a different position when it doesn’t feel as strong, you are right to call the midwife if you want advice though after all that’s what they are there for!

I agree with the others. Baby has probably spun around or burrowed down. Movements don’t have to be regular until 28 weeks as babies are still very small before then. You’ll probably have a few quiet days before then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back