23 Day Menstrual Cycle ! Help ? TTC !!

Anonymousqt

Reaction score
Okay , October 1st , I had my period , until October 4th . me and my partner were TTC , but only this month . ovulation & implantation were tracked before hand . We had unprotected intercourse on the 6th , 9th , 12th , 13th , 14th , 15th , 16th and the 17th . On the 17th after intercourse there was a light amount of blood , and later that day when I cleaned myself there was light and dark discharge . Implantation tracker said it would most likely happen on the 23rd - 26th . one of those days in between ! But , like planned , I got a heavy dark red period like bleeding . The only thing that made it not similar to my other periods is the abundant amount of blood clots. After researching this , I noticed it could be a miscarriage . BUT I have no pains whatsoever , also , My period came when my implantation tracker said the fetus would implant in my uterus . So my question is , can I implant during this period ? Or after it ? Do I have a chance of still being able to conceive ? when should I take a pregnancy test ? I went to the doctors on the first day of my period , forgetting my implantation date can occur the latest on october 26th ! Which would be after my period ? Any help would be great ! Thank you ! :wall2:

Take a test next week but I suspect you're not pregnant I'm afraid :(

Last edited:
I would probably take it as cycle day 1 if it was that heavy but you never know. Do a test in a few days to see xx

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back