???

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Amylize, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Amylize

Amylize Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies,
    Worrying yet again..... Having more and more abdorminal cramps. nothing severe i can cope with it and sleep thru it, but still worries me :wall2:

2. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

As long as theres no blood then its probably your body adjusting and everything stretching xxx

3. Butterflykisses

Butterflykisses Well-Known Member

It's normal to have cramps in pregnancy. Your uterus is stretching to leave room for baby to grow. As long as there is no blood all should be fine. xx

4. Sully2012

Sully2012 Well-Known Member

Please don't worry I had period cramps for the first two months, so much so, I went to dr and cried thinking something was wrong as I had period cramps and no period. Turned out I was 10 weeks pregnant and didn't know, I am now 30 weeks :) xx it's normal unless u have bleeding just relax xx

5. TORino

TORino Well-Known Member

Cramps are normal hun. :hug:

I didn't have any cramps and worried about that, we just can't win here can we lol

6. Lulu_Laroo

Lulu_Laroo Well-Known Member

I had period-type cramps throughout the whole of my pregnancy. It's just your body stretching to accommodate your little one :)

7. frankie247

frankie247 Well-Known Member

I've been having them aswell, as the others have said it's just stretching pains and things, but completely normal

8. babyem

babyem Well-Known Member

I'm another one whos had them and got them right now.. So uncomfy!! It does worry you at first, I still run to the loo thinking I'm coming on, when I know that 3 BFPs means AF is not coming!!

9. Jayjay027

Jayjay027 Well-Known Member

I get them too. It really worried me at first, but as others have said - its ur uterus stretching. All perfectly normal :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

10. reillybaby1987

reillybaby1987 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry to much hunni, if there's no blood everything should be fine, you'll get used to all the aches and pains as you get further on :D xx

11. vixxie77

vixxie77 Well-Known Member

Its totally normal hun :hugs: I'm getting twinges, have done since yesterday. Try not to worry :) I know its easier said than done x x