21weeks2days

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by becsybabe, Dec 29, 2016.

1. becsybabe

becsybabe Well-Known Member

So I'm just over 21 weeks my stomach is aching all over and I feel crap and just thrown up. Is this a normal part of my pregnancy, a bug iv picked up or should I be worried? Xxx

2. kumber

kumber Well-Known Member

Bumps can start to get a bit achy with all the stretching but it sounds like a tummy bug to me

3. KateK

KateK Well-Known Member

Sounds most likely to be a stomach bug I'm afraid Hun :( Although did you have bad sickness in Tri 1? A couple of ladies in our Jan thread who'd had bad sickness had random bouts of throwing up throughout Tri 2 and even into Tri 3. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, just unfortunate.. Hope you're feeling better soon xx

4. Eryinera

Eryinera Well-Known Member

Yea I've had random bouts of sickness in tri 2 after the terrible morning sickness in tri 1. I'd keep an eye on it it's probably either something random or a tummy bug but most likely nothing to worry about! Get better soon x x

#4 Eryinera, Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  5. becsybabe

becsybabe Well-Known Member

Turned out to be a tummy bug it was horrendous it's done it's rounds in my house now so hopefully that's the last of it now :) xx