21 DPO and 8 days late *long post warning*

emma_85

Reaction score
I am currently 21 dpo and 8 days late.

Just 1 day past my dpo I began experiencing a low cramp on my right side. This continued for a good 4 days. During this time I also had an increased amount of EWCM. On one of these days the EWCM had a pink-vein type line through it, which I only saw once and haven't seen since. On the 5th day I had a blob of the same EWCM that was stretchy and took me by surprise. After this, the cramps felt all over my lower area rather than just to one side. I had a few headaches that a kip recified and I was certainly feeling pretty tired, despite not sleeping particularly well during the night.

Around 9 dpo I started to experience some sharp pains through my breasts and on 11 dpo I noticed sensitive nipples and feeling quite irritable in general. I was also up in the night around 3 times to use the toilet. During this time I have continued to have, more what I like to describe as snail trails, when wiping.

I'm not entirely sure when, but I'm have been aware that certainly for the past week, I am having a hot burning face after eating my evening meal and have been fairly constipated on odd days as well as having lower back ache, more towards the end of the day when I'm tired. The cramps did go quiet for a good 4-5 days but the last couple of days I have felt the odd twinge/cramp.

On 18 dpo I had a new type of discharge that was creamy and much thicker than the EWCM that I have been experiencing. I haven't had it since.

Yesterday and today 20-21 dpo I have been emotional. I'm not one for being reduced to tears but I've had a few teary moments.

I have tested often and all tests have been BFN. I even visited my Dr when I was 3 days late (16 dpo) and was asked to wait 2 weeks and return if I have still not had a period. Appointment is booked for next week on Tuesday. I also plan to take another test on the Tuesday morning to take along with me (it's a FRER). My surgery do not offer pregnancy blood tests, so it has been suggested that they would book me in for an ultrasound to look and see what is going on.

I'm not sure if I have a question really, in some ways it is good to be able to type everything down as I feel like I'm going mad with everything and the just not knowing situation that I seem to be in.

Is it common for some women to not have very high HGC levels until much later in pregnancy? I have a 4 year old son, he was a wonderful surprise as we weren't actively TTC. I actually was in bed for 3 days with what I thought to be flu. My husband became so concerned by how often I was vomitting that he took me to A & E and low and behold we found out I was carrying our first baby and was sent away with anti sickness tablets and an ultrasound date. We returned to the hospital a few days later for the dating scan and I was 5 weeks and 3 days. So before my nausea, I hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary and hadn't tested with home pregnancy kits. So I have no idea really if I would have tested positive this early with him.

Apologies for the shockingly long post. I guess I'm just clutching at straws really!

Hey.

You sound pregnant hun. I'm 3 days late and having similar symptoms to you. BFNs for me too.

I'm not sure how common it is for hcg levels not to rise. But I have Heard of people not getting positives until a couple of weeks after AF due date. But I think it's rare.

I wish you the best of luck though!! Xx

Hey.

You sound pregnant hun. I'm 3 days late and having similar symptoms to you. BFNs for me too.

I'm not sure how common it is for hcg levels not to rise. But I have Heard of people not getting positives until a couple of weeks after AF due date. But I think it's rare.

I wish you the best of luck though!! Xx

I do feel different, it's hard to explain really. All the symptoms are saying I am but all the tests are coming back negative. It's just leading me to think that I'm not and wishful thinking and perhaps it's all in my head!

Hopefully not!!

Good luck for your appointment and hopefully scan! Xx

Could you ask GP for a blood test? FX for you x

I did ask but my gp surgery do not offer pregnancy blood tests anymore because they consider the home urine tests to be just as accurate. I'm battling against the odds really.

I did Google a family planning clinic, which is fairly local. I'm not sure if they do blood tests for you or even if I'd be eligible for any help. I'm 30. The websites I've looked at seem to imply that they offer the service to age 24 and under.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back