21 day bloods

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
Went to the doctor last week about how long we have been tcc and my irregular periods, He wants to do 21ish ( hard to tell with irregular af) bloods!
However I'm taking angus castus and B6 now, Plus I wanted to give soy a go!
Should I stop taking them for the bloods and carry one after ? or just keep going? I don't want to make it look like everything is okay when its just the tablets levelling things out :)
Thanks ladies x
Also Do I carry on with my seven seas fertility vitamins ? xx

Carry on with the vitamins. With the other supplements it is up to you, I had the same debate. I had to have several lots of bloods done to compare which in the end made it easier to choose what to do as I did different things each time to compare if they were doing anything. They are likely to do more than one lot of bloods, especially if the first lot is inconclusive.

My periods are also irregular, I had to do opks and go for my blood test 8 days after getting the positive. That is the only way I could get accurate results, that might be the way to get yours done on the correct day.

Ah okay thanks. I think Ill give them a miss for this month. I should have asked the doctor but I forgot and I live in the tiniest village where it takes ages to get an appointment lol.
Ill stop the supplements and carry on for next cycle :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back