2012 :)

ab11

Reaction score
so how is every1?
iv not been on oroperly for a while i go back the docs in feb so only a couple weeks away. its flown by really.
have u got any aims for 2012? apart a baby?
were saving up lik mad for a car, im gettin feed up of stayin in now :(
but if we want a car its gonna be done hey.
hope ur all keepin well :)
xxx

Hiya Ab :)

How sad is it that i don't really have any other plans except for getting pregnant :roll:

Hmmm. I'm really going to make an effort with the veg patch this year and we just got a huge tax refund of £5k so hopefully will get most rooms at least painted. A dining table would be nice :)

Errrm.

Yeah, that's it... oh losing weight ofc :blush:

i need a aim to take my mind of it all, iv not got upset for good while now :)
wish a could get a tax refund i'd even be happy with a couple £100 lol.
aww that sounds good a veg patch, u must a retty big garden.
i'd love to do my own veg n fruit but not very good at growing plants n that.
n bet the dog would dig it all up lol
im sure 2012 will be our year!! xx

My dogs only dug up the garden once and that was because i'd buried the mint still in a plant pot to stop it spreading everywhere and the dogs wanted the plant pot back :roll:

The veg patch isn't that big really, it's wouldn't provide us for the year - more like a few months lol

aww dogs make me like there lik real people.
im sure ours listens to us, it looks lik he really watches the telly. bless him.
do u start the veg patch now or wait till the weather picks up abit?
im clueless me lol xx

2012 is going to be a good year i can feel it!!

get pregnant for us mainly but if not - ive just joined a nursing agency and im gona start saving and maybe depending what happens a nice holiday abroad in oct if not pg by then x x gotta focus on something else xx

ohh and i lost 2 stone already so ive got a further 2 to go! so i will hopefully reach my goal by may for my holiday to St Ives for whitsen xx

I'm clueless too tbh lol :)

I'm just going to wait until we have a warm day and turn over the soil with some compost and get some seeds sown in pots and then come March hopefully stick them all out to grow. I like growing fruit mainly, more of a reward because it's tastey and it'll grow back nect year on it's own lol

My collie always keep eye contact which makes me feel like he's communicating. My other dog is a bit more of a dog lol

DW - i really hope you're right about 2012 :clover:

Hi what a good thread - we were brilliant Nov-Dec-start of January as we knew what we were expecting and that nothing would happen until that day in January. We're a bit off at the moment as we don't have our next appointment date yet...

This year I'm doing an art evening class which is brilliant. Like Lou, I grow loads so I'll get started on the garden soon. Also we're thinking about moving so we're going to start touching up our house. It's ok but needs new paint etc.

And deciding where we might move to...

Hi Ab- are you still knitting to distract you? In 2012 I am mainly wanting to get preggers but also I'm getting back into running again, been going every 2-3 days and got up to 3 miles already! So that's my distraction technique! Xxx

well er ye about the knutting i cant really get the hang of it, my im was to send a scarf out to my friend in australia but u know.
aint u brave blondy in this pigging weather, i need to start sum kinda exersise soon.
iv defo put pounds on over crimbo :(
ooo u'll hav to make sure u get a big garden for ur veg n that scotch :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back