2009 PF UK Dieters

Ooooh good luck hun :D

No brekkie today then :lol: Thats why I'd do :rofl:

well its not till 4.30 :rotfl: ive had wheetabix for brekkie and im having a bacon buttie for lunch (WW bacon and wholemeal bread) with a WW yoghurt this afternoon if i get pekish!!

as long as im under 14stone ill be happy. last time i weighed myself i was 13st 10lb but i think ive put on weight since then

:rofl: couldn't expect you to not eat that long :lol:

Good luck with it hun, now don't be disheartened whatever it says, its only a number thats going to get less every week ;)

i shall update when i get back later!

nom nom bacon buttie :D i love WW bacon!!

its nice, no fat ive just had 3 peices (1/2pt each) witch 2 slices of wholemeal bread

I cant wait to get dieting again.....I am such a hippo :cry:

MMMM sounds gorgeous :)

Lisa you're not a hippo :hug:

Good luck today Tezzy
Lisa you are no way a hippo... if your a hippo im a beached whale.. So whats it's to be!!! LOL

:lol: I just HATE being so lardy. I'm not a skinny lass and I never have been but I still had about 8lb left over from my previous pregnancy when I got up the duff! My hubby said he wouldnt tackle anyone on the rugby field over 14 stone......and the week I had Hebe I got off the scales and announced he'd better not try taking me on!! 3 stone on......eeeek....and I'm at 12st 7 already and I'm only just half way!!!!

lisa!!! you look lovely! youve got a beautiful figure.. and lovely hair too!

Hey Tezzy you have to say that....you're my wifey :kiss:

Its only 1lb on :)

How many lbs would you like to lose and would you like me to add that to the front page or not?

:flower: A little support you'll be fine hun :hug:

my goal is 12lb 9oz and my goal date is Feb 13th.. thats the date of the RNLI Crew Dinner

more determind to do it now.. i feel like a fat cow..

So 16 lb, you should do that in time no problem hun :)

Aww hun, thats not bad, you will definatly acheieve your goal.
Good luck with your weight loss journey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back