2009 PF UK Dieters

Mamafy

Reaction score
Hello and welcome :)

Give your dieting buddies a boost by giving them encouragement​

Share any tips for success​

What diet are you following?​

Weigh in weekly, tell us what you lost :)

2009 Dieters

Mamafy 50 lbs lost - 13 lbs to lose
Luvbunsazzle
Tezzy - 16 lbs to lose

Last edited:
Well im creeping in the door ever so... Ive been struggling with my weight for what feels like ever. After having Rosie in Dec 08 it has detoriated so much, and im unhappy with myself for letting things get so bad.

So yes i am coming in, i'm following the WW diet, but may well go onto the Cambridge diet after seeing/hearing such good reviews.

As for my starting weight... Even i dont know now... too scared to even jump on the scales with fears of braking them!! LOL

:wave:

Welcome hun, once we get more girls I'll add all the names to the first page :D

I have 13lbs left to lose, doing Atkins; and I have to say its brilliant :)

hi!

im starting WW on wednesday, my first weigh in is at 4.30 so will update weight then!

Welcome hun :wave:

I'll add all the names later :D

Last edited:
Ive never thought of Atkins, im quite a fussy eater, and thought Atkins was the red meat diet?
Well done on your weight loss though, you have done amazingly, and only 13lbs left thats brilliant.

I've been doing it 3 months now and it is good, very good in fact. I must say I eat mostly chicken and fish and only eat the same amount of red meat as I always done :D

I eat eggs, cheese, berries, meat :lol: mayo, salad, veggies, jelly (sugar free) & cream...tonnes of nice things :)

Best thing no sugar cravings really ever, as your blood suagr is kept really stable :D

that sounds like my kind of diet.
Although i dont eat red meat or fish. I only eat the likes of Leeks and Brussels cooked, then some other handful of veggies raw...
Cause im such a fussy eater i always struggle with what to do.. LOL

im quite nervous about my first WW meeting 2moro..

that sounds like my kind of diet.
Although i dont eat red meat or fish. I only eat the likes of Leeks and Brussels cooked, then some other handful of veggies raw...
Cause im such a fussy eater i always struggle with what to do.. LOL

The first week is the hardest :mad: Headaches and general yuckiness but after that I felt really well :)

Its amazing what you can eat, like last night I tucked into loads of dry roasted peanuts :dance:

im quite nervous about my first WW meeting 2moro..

The first one is bound to be the hardest but just look at it like the start of the new you :D

Last edited:
If you go onto the main Atkins website they do 2 week induction menus and explain all the different stages and what the allowed foods are for each stage :)

It really doesn't feel like a diet when you can have a fry up :lol:

I lost LOADS now I want to put a bit back on! Im not skinny but I suit a bit of meat *wheres my lollypop smilie*!!!

Good luck girls - when I can afford a new wardrobe I may be back to drop a stone lol

You're looking lovely, not that you didn't before :D

Well i have booked myself in with a gym tomorrow, so will get myself on them darn scales, and start from then... AGHH

:dance: Thats the way to go hun, plus you'll get lots of lovely support too :hug:

What diet plan will you be following?

Im still undecided, i keep thinking stick with WW, it's what i know, Suz has done so well on WW too, but then i think maybe it's not for me, and try a change... LOL

If you're determined I think it'll work no matter what you go with :) Suz has done amazingly well and looks amazing so is a really good advert for WW :D

my first WW meeting today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back