2006 Already!!!

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by amyknight88, Jan 1, 2006.

1. amyknight88

amyknight88 Well-Known Member

Wheres this year gone?? lol It don't seam 2 mins since i found out i was pregnant and now hes here and 2 weeks old!

What did everyone do last night? and whats everyones new years resolutions?

I had a group of friends over and we just sat up talking all night, and i havent made a new years resolution!!

Carey didnt wake up for his half 2 feed either, he slept all the way through to 5am from 11pm then I got him straight back down by about 6:45 and he didnt wake up again til 9:30!! Im not getting excited about it but gonna see if he sticks to it lol alot better then what he was sleeping like.

Amy X

2. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

my new years resolution is not to be treated like shit from garry braydons dad - i didnt do nething last nite as mum had m8s round and couldnt babysit so all my m8s were at the pub and i was sitting infront of the telly lol

3. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

Hello

I slpet from about 11- 130pm so i missed the new years ringing in, didnt domuch the rest of the time, watched movies, and cleaned the whole house, took a bath and took some more cod liver oil.
    New years resolution... lose weight after babys born, lol, gonna be hard.
    Katrina