20 wk scan

2in1

Reaction score
hi all,

ill be 20wk preggers soon.....i just wanted to know.....has anyone else got their 20wk scan over Christmas week and new year?

I sit behind the letter box each morning waiting for the postman to post my appointment letter through the box...im still waiting.

Knowing my luck...ill be having my appointment after the new year...end of January

You should get it soon, but i expect it will be after xmas now. I had my appointment slip about 6 weeks prior....u may find because of xmas, it may be a 21/22 week scan!! Let us know how it goes hun! :wave:

Hey hunnie!!

Yes I have mine on the 4th January!! I am 20 weeks tomorrow!!
It is so exciting we cant wait!!!!
xx Hope your appointment comes through soon sweetie xxx

I have mine on the 8th January - guess its something to look forward to after Christmas!

I have mine tomorrow

I got my appointmwent when I was there though - think it was a one off as I had my 12 week scan earlier than the appointment I got through so they cancelled that and gave me my 20 week while I was there

I have mine on Fri hun and Il be 20+6 then so hopefully they'll be able to see everything they need by then :D

hope you get yours soon xx

i have mine jan 14th and a midwife appt 15th jan so an exciting wk 4 me :D

My 20 week scan is 16th Jan and my next midwife is 22nd, I'm SO EXCITED about the next scan. No more team green!

I had mine yesterday! It was wonderful to see LO again, he is amazing!! I didnt realise how in depth the scan was, we were shown the bladder, kidneys, angles of the feet, heart chambers. I was 20+6 and my next midwife appointment is 8th jan, i'll be 24 wks then and I havent seen her since 14 weeks... so many questions to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back