20 week scan

mum2and1angel

Reaction score
Couldn't find out the gender and need to go back for more measurements. Baby was being awkward like it's father!! Lol. Anyone else had this? 5th pregnancy and 1st time this has happened.

Attachments

• IMG-20160414-WA0037.jpg
    IMG-20160414-WA0037.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 39
Lovely scan pics. I had to go back for measurements with my first as they couldn't get everything at 20 week scan and in this pregnancy they couldn't tell me the gender as baby has its legs crossed with the cord between the legs! Will you be finding out the gender when you have your rescan? Xx

I didn't want to find out gender but baby wouldn't play for the heart measurements so I nearly had to go back. He could see everything was ok but just couldn't get baby to turn to measure properly. Went outside to wait for my notes etc and he called me back in to say they are fully booked for the next few weeks but if I went for a walk round the block for 10 mins and came back he'd squeeze me in. It worked. I'd just started to get excited about a third scan too!!

We were last on the list so had no chance to go and walk around. We will be hopefully finding out at the next scan. They are fully booked and want me in at 23 weeks. So another 2 weeks. Gotta wait for the head snongrapher to call or write to me

Lovely pics, I've got mine tomorrow x

My sonographer was determined when baby was being a monkey and had me bumping my bum and hips on the bed, turning to one sidethen the other and then pretend hula hooping lol!! None worked so I emptied my bladder, went for a walk and then got called back in and she eventually got the heart measurements in the end!! Xx

She was determined to get the measurements but being last in couldn't do nothing. Oh well guess I'll get to see baby again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back