20 week scan...

Ella1979

Reaction score
Had my 20 week scan on Friday and all looking really good. We're having a BOY!!! Already got a little girl, so it'll be lovely to have one of each :) He's already 1lb 1oz, no wonder I feel big!

I get scans at 28, 32 and 36 weeks as well, to check on growth. Really starting to get excited now about this pregnancy, after worrying myself sick about getting pre-eclampsia again. BP is normal and actually even a bit on the low side at the moment, which is really good news.

Congrats, glad all is well xxx

That's brilliant news really pleased everything's going well for you xx

Congrats! Mines on Thursday, I can't wait! X

Thanks everyone :) I was so excited about having the scan, but also a bit nervous - was relieved it all was ok, especially the blood flow through the placenta (as that had severely reduced last pregnancy by the time I got to 36 weeks). Had two doctors do the scan and they'd read my notes and were absolutely shocked my previous midwife hadn't picked up the pre-eclampsia. Feel so much more secure under theirs and my new midwife's care this time.

Congratulations brilliant news. Why did the blood flow reduce can I ask. Most placentas have two arteries. Mine has one been told its not major but they want to scan me at 34 weeks just wondering if your issue was anything like that. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back