20 Week Scan

Linzie2012

Reaction score
Yeeeeeee !

We had our scan this morning & everything is completely normal & looking healthy.

We're not telling the family the sex, its going to be a surprise for them.

All this time I've said to myself we are team pink, it seemed all the signs were there.

But found out we actually TEAM BLUE & there certainly is no denying ! - Follows his Dad :p

Aww congrats on your little boy :D bless him hehe.

Xx

I know ! Its still hard to believe its boy.

But you certainly couldnt miss it, acted so "Mature" in the scan room, we were both laughing our heads off when leaving ! hahaha

Congrats aw I could of sworn I was having a girl with my first pregnancy and I had a boy lol. This time I think boy too lol x

congrats :) i really thought i was having a girl too but nope little boy was playing with his bits at my scan making it obvious xxx

Huge congratulations and good luck managing to keep it from them!!! You sound over the moon! :D xx

Congratulations! All very exciting and made much more real I bet! Do you think you would have seen it even if you had said you wanted to stay team yellow?
Can't wait for mine now, still not convinced that there's really a baby in there even though I've had two scans and my stomach keeps fluttering! X

When he first pointed it out I don't think I would of noticed.

But at one point he zoomed out & you could see full length of baby, then it wouldn't of been missed if I was stay team yellow. Didnt realize how well it could be seen. It must of been blue day there today, two people before me came out team blue too.

congrats on team blue and a healthy scan :)

Glad scan went well and yay on team blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back