20 week scan

Geekachublog

Reaction score
I have my scan a week today, do I need to take a urine sample with me? Or is that just for midwife appts?

Don't thin you need a sample hun but how exciting that you get to see bubs today!! Have tou decided if youre staying team yellow or finding out? Xx

My hospital has a sign up saying to bring a same to every appointment. I wouldn't worry too much, if they need one they can give you a pot there! Xx

We had our 20 week scan yesterday, and didnt need to give a sample. I think its just for the MW appts.
I did have to drink the 1pt water an hour before to have a full bladder. Luckily she did all the checks she needed to do with the full bladder first, then i could go to the loo and relax for the rest of teh scan.

Not long to go now! eek!
x

Last edited:
My hospital sent me a letter saying to bring a urine sample to both my 12 and 20 week scans - both times when I got there they said they didn't want it and only my normal midwife needs it at my other appointments. So - I wouldn't bother taking one hun.

Good luck with the scan, hope all goes well :) xxx

It's not today, sadly... It's next Weds :(

Thanks though ladies, I'll not bother, if they want one I can do one there.

Yayyy for scan next week!!

Yesi take one now each time, but watchout they keep sneekiky chucking my wee bottle away and I struggle to get another for next time.

Are you finding out gender or staying team yellow?

Are you finding out gender or staying team yellow?

My head says find out but my heart says team yellow, going to discuss it more with hubby over weekend and decide together, I think he's come around to not finding out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back