20 week scan?

Jess.

Reaction score
Hi ladies just wondering... How many people are allowed into the scan room with me, my OH came to my 12 week scan and is coming to this one too but his mum wants to come too and I'd love her to see baby. Do you think they would let me, or would OH have to come out and her go in? Should I ring and ask?

Also should I take a urine sample to the appointment or just my midwife app at 25 weeks?
Sorry for all the questions my first time. :oooo:

Xxx

At my hospital only one adult allowed in scan room with you and one child I think. Some hospitals may be different though. I didn't have to take urine to any scans only midwife appts. I was told to have another full bladder though :( xxx

OH counts as a child right? Haha x

Maybe.... If you dress him up. I was thinking you could disguise his mum as child but doing it to him makes so much more sense! :) xx

On my notes they've written that I need full bladder, pound coins for picture and urine sample - but maybe different places are different? Also when I was having my 12 week scan there was a lady with her whole family there, and the sonographer would only let one person in with her. But maybe if you ask in advance? Xx

Thinking about it his mum is tiny... Haha. I'll try call them which department would it be just the normal maternity ward? X

At mine they let oh in to check that everything was ok ect and done all measurements then when they had finished they let my mum and dad in for 5 mins to see baby :) xx

Just rang up and they don't unless you need interpreter or have children :( oh well book a private one later one I think. Plus side i dont need a overly full bladder or to wee in a pot woo! Thanks for the help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back