20 week Scan tomorrow...

Samantha55

Reaction score
I am really excited to see baby again and to hopefully find out if we're having a boy or girl, but am so nervous just to make sure baby is okay. So far all has run smoothly so feel very lucky so far....

Anyway, I really don't know about guessing the sex, my initial gut feeling was girl but then once baby started kicking over the last week or so i then thought boy! No real reason why though. Would anyone like to guess? Will update tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 19
I'm guessing girl too! Good luck hun, mine's tomorrow too, so nervous x

Ah good luck tomorrow Chloe! Think there is a few of us tomorrow so hopefully all goes well for us all! My scans early but am then at work straight after so won't be able to update until after work. So nervous! X

Good luck Hun, I'd say boy, for no reason tho!! Xx

I guess boy just cause I always thought boy then then the last week changed mind to girl and it was a girl so maybe the change of gut feeling means something?? :) Let us know how you get on xx

Ah thanks Bubbles, will have to see tomorrow but you may be right as have no idea why but I just suddenly started referring to baby as a boy when I felt him or her kicking!

Thanks for guesses so far girls xx

Thank you ladies, just to update we have Justin got back and baby was all healthy and growing well. Was amazing to see baby again.....and it's a boy!!!! He was being a monkey and wouldn't move his hands from his face so scan took a while but we loved it xxxx

Awww congrats on team blue! Ours was doing the same with hands in front of face, little monkeys lol! Xx

Awww, congrats on your healthy little boy! :D x

Thanks ladies! Still hasn't sunk in! Get to start shopping properly now we know the gender too! Hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back