20 week scan tomorrow ........nervous :(

Reaction score
I have my 20 week scan tomorrow and I'm feeling more nervous and anxious about this scan as I know this is when you can tell if there is anything wrong.

I have no reason to think there will be anything wrong but there have been a few ladies experience some really sad and unexpected news at this stage without having any prior knowledge

xx

Hey Hun. I know exactly how u feel. My scan is on the 5th. And what u said ur feeling is exactly as I am. My OH says to just be positive..which I'm trying to do! Let us know how it goes tomorrow! X

Have mine on 13th n I'm the same, after reading a lot of bad news lately, making me worry, good luck for tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I'm the same.... I'm sure everything will be fine hun... I'll look forward to seeing the scan pic tomorrow!!! :)

xxx

Aw good luck hun. Its always scary before a scan but hopefully u see ur gorgeous bubba today! X

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Hope it went well Hun xx

Last edited:
Hope everything went well lovely x

Thanks everyone for the lovely messages :) , the scan went very well today and baby is perfectly healthy...... I feel so stress free now . As like my last scan baby was not for playing ball and I had to go for two 15 minute walks and eat a chocolate bar to get a sugar rush for baby to move inorder to do all appropriate measurements lol . I was so close to having to go back but got there in the end . Stayed team yellow lol xx

The sonographer didn't ask if we wanted to find out the sex but I wasn't bothered as I was going to say no anyway x

Excellent news! Very happy for you :D
That instant relief when you know everything is okay is amazing! Enjoy it! xx

Yay for your good scan! :) and for getting to eat chocolate! Xx

Yayyyy so pleased it went well, and wow well done for staying team yellow

Enjoy baby shopping!!

Nice to hear some good news, team yellow woo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back