20 week scan today

Blueclass

Reaction score
Good morning all il be 21 weeks on fri and got my scan today and i'm petrified they will find something. I know it sounds silly as iv had loads of scans up till 17 weeks and baby looked fine but I know they didn't look in detail. Iv been having a weird feeling in my belly last day or two thinking this is her but iv not felt it today yet. Iv also developed heart burn which lasts a few mins then goes then comes back. I guess because I don't feel very pregnant I'm just worried what they will find. I'm currently at work but it's all I can think about and my scan is not till 3.10!

I was scared they'd find something at my 20 weeks too as I'd not had many pregnancy symptoms but all came out absolutely fine. If everything's looked fine in your scans so far then it's likely that this scan will be absolutely fine too :) hard to do but try not to worry too much, distract yourself with work as much as you can and it'll be 3pm before you know it

Aw it's totally natural to feel worried esp for this scan. It'll soon be over and then you can relax 😊 are you going to find out the sex? X

Thanks girls I had a scan at 16 weeks and i'm having a girl but I will ask them to comfirm x

I'm sure everything will be fine xx enjoy your scan hun xxx

Good luck hun, I'm sure all will be fine. It's natural to worry. :)

Let us know how it's gone - I just got out of my follow up one, so will post an update in a while. As for feeling the movements, it's taken a long time for me too, and the placenta is definitely anterior with my little 'un. I was really surprised to see how much it was moving on the scan and I could feel nothing of it. BUT, this last week, I have definitely felt some jabs which must be kicks. Take time to relax and they'll come :) Mostly I feel mine when reclining on the sofa in a quiet moment - eat something a bit sugary or drink some very cold water and that might set them off, the cold drink sometimes gets mine going x

Hi ya glad your ok Yorkslass. Baby seemed fine at one point they said we would need to come back as they couldn't see the heart properly as she would not stop moving. The lady did get a look right at the end and said it's all good. I was very relieved x

No its at the back which I was really surprised about but glad as I really want to feel her. I think I an feeling her but it's still so subtle. I'm waiting for a definite kick. Lol x

Haha me to. As I say I do feel things but I can't compare it so unsure till I get a massive one. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back