20 week scan today

LD1978

Reaction score
And all is well thank god! Still have a lazy baby with lots of prodding and tipping of the bed to get her to move! So due to position didnt get very clear pics (same old for me as happened at private scan too)

Just relieved everything is healthy and can start buying without worrying ha ha!

Oh and placenta at the front which is why am not feeling much but she said wouldnt make a difference when kicks got stronger x

Mines at the back and im not feeling too much.

Congratulations though, got any pictures! :)

Congrats! I had to wiggle my hips etc to get baby to move at 20 week scan too lol, little buggers! x

Not the best of pics but here you go :)

Attachments

• 20 week scan.JPG
    20 week scan.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 28
Oh and Pippa I think my layers of flab dont help with feeling movement ha ha!

Oh and Pippa I think my layers of flab dont help with feeling movement ha ha!

haha you can't use that as an excuse! when she asked me to wiggle my hips i thought they weren't ever gonna stop!!

Great news Laura, well done. So glad all is well. I love your pic, think it looks really clear! You will prob be really glad that your baby is chilled out when it comes out! I'm beginning to worry about the wriggly never still baba i seem to have - it can't mean much sleep after November!

Fantastic! Lovely picture, I think it looks really clear too!

Ah so pleased that all was well in there with baby, very cute photo too

Now get baby shopping, some proper baby retail theraphy

(Pippa made me really chuckle with that hip wiggling funny!)

I have always had anterior front placentas until this time and always bang on 24 weeks , loads of kicks so not long, and they will be well worth the wait..

Ooo exciting! Congrats! :) Great pic - scans are amazing aren't they :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back