20 week scan & some purchases!

Killeen2013

Reaction score
Firstly, turned up at my scan an hour & a half early not realising lol. Was lucky to be taken in straight away. Glad as had a very full bladder!

All baby measurements were great. We stayed team yellow! I have a low lying placenta so have to go back to be scanned again in 14 weeks but she said it should move up itself over time so no need for me to worry.

After this we went to MILs to show the photo and she wanted to go buy our nursery furniture! Wee trip to mothercare and she's bought us a whole lot! I then came home to a flower delivery from a friend!

Today is my favourite pregnancy day so far!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372355173245.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372355173245.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 57
  • uploadfromtaptalk1372355184591.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372355184591.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 64
great pics and buys :) glad you had a lovely day :) xxx

Your pictures are really clear hun! What a little cutie! Sounds like a really exciting day. xxx

Glad you had a lovely day. I have one of those face on shots too :) x

Thank you girls! Anyone care to guess the sex? OH came out thinking girl. I just have no clue!

Hmmm, I'll go with boy only because I think we're due some boys :) x

Lol there are loads of girls expected here eh! I have no preference at all. I used to think I'd want a boy but once I became pregnant I'd be happy with either. OH is desperate to know! Lol

Your pics are so clear! i cant wait for my scan :)

I love your changing mat - is it from mothercare?

:)

SO cute! Thanks for sharing, your post brought smile to my face :)

Oh wow sounds like a lovely day you had, what a stash of baby stuff you got too your pretty much sorted nursery out in one trip!! When does the furniture arrive so you can play?

Lovely face shots of baby, i think girl, but having stayed team yellow myself this week after finding out the last three time , now appreciate how hard it is to do, so hats off to you x

Your pics are so clear! i cant wait for my scan :)

I love your changing mat - is it from mothercare?

:)

Yes it's all from mothercare. They have a 3 for 2 on lots of stuff just now

Great pictures, as usual it would seem, im with JJ, purely on skull shape for me im gonna say girl too :)

Id live to see the pics when you get all your furniture up :)

I was going to keep to whites and lovely greys and silvers, looks lovely.I think we're going to go for multicoloured mayhem instead as its supposed to stimulate their sight or something (?) im up for anything that encourages better eyesight than mine!

Oh wow sounds like a lovely day you had, what a stash of baby stuff you got too your pretty much sorted nursery out in one trip!! When does the furniture arrive so you can play?

Lovely face shots of baby, i think girl, but having stayed team yellow myself this week after finding out the last three time , now appreciate how hard it is to do, so hats off to you x

Furniture is being delivered next week some time. Wasn't expecting it do soon! We've not stripped the walls or anything yet!

So happy I wasn't even tempted to find out baby's sex. Really really looking forward to the surprise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back