20 week scan on Christmas Eve

Sherlock

Reaction score
babybean20weeks01rz4.jpg
babybean20weeks02ay1.jpg

So, we got the bestest Christmas present and had our 20 week scan at 11am Christmas Eve. Hubby and I were walking around grinning like grinning things for the rest of the day and a trip to Mothercare occured :lol:

All is well with Baby. Sonographer was happy everything was 'normal' as they like to call it. Baby was very obliging during the scan and though wriggling, playing with feet, yawning and waving, was very well behaved. My due date hasn't changed, still May 9, which is good, although I had been hoping to sneak a few days forward :lol:

We got to see Baby full face on, so saw the eyes, bottom lip and much to our amusement (as you can see in the pics) Baby appears to have a ski sloped nose! Just like me :roll: :lol: Although we are sure Baby won't actually have such a prominent hooter at birth its funny to see my ski sloped nose there (must say mine isn't quite so pointy either :p )

Found out my placenta is posterior (at the back) and actually is quite high up and runs up past my belly button apparently :shock: Nice to know where it is finally. We'd been wondering. Am feeling lots of kicks now and notice my tummy moving also. Alas Hubby has yet to feel a kick but hoping he catches one soon.

Anyways, hope you all are having a lovely Christmas (if you celebrate it) :hug:

:D
what a clear picture, i bet that made your xmas xxx

aww hun, what fab scan pics, you must be over the moon :cheer: :hug:

manda224 said:
lovely pics there hun
are you staying team green then?

Hehe nope, we know what were having. But we decided not to tell people, just know for ourselves. We want to surprise family and friends with it when baby is born, same as with the names we've chosen.

I'm sure OH would not mind me telling people here what we are having, as its not quite the same as RL family and friends, but I'll have to check first :)

Congrats on your scan :) lovely pics xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back