20 week scan drama

AnnaR2B

Reaction score
Hey guys,
so i had my 20 week scan which was great, baby has grown loads...in fact it's a pound already
(To me that seems REALLY big...anyone else think that???)
:shock:
Everything is ok. We stayed team green - although i'm sure the midwife called the baby 'she'...so now i'm thinking she saw???

Anyway.....
I happened to mention i had a very small bleed on Thurs, i didn't mention it to midwife as i try not to stress myself out and it went quite quickly...but suddenly it was panic stations and i was admitted to the ante-natal ward as i'm o- blood. I had to have an emergency anti d, internal and a blood test, because it had been 4 days.... we were in for 7 hours. Poor old matt looked so confused!!
So just remember u rhesus neg girls, tiniest bleed, tell someone, as apparently its not dangerous for this pregnancy, but could affect later ones! :doh:

Yes hun.. did your midwife not explain to you at start of pregnancy to contact her if you bled cos your rhesus negative?

I bled few times during pregnancy and those bloody anti d injections :x

Glad you enjoyed your scan though :hug:

Glad everything is okay with you! We were told Flump was approx 1lb at our 20 week scan (well, 20+4) :D

bloody hell - I'd have pooed my pants!

glad all is ok and baby is happy and healthy... :dance:

Phew i'm glad other babies are weighing in at that...i was getting a bit worried i'll have a 17lb-er!!!!! :rotfl:
My midwife explained so much about being rhesus neg that i found it hard to take it all in, i just know how stressed i get, so i thought if i didn't say, i wouldn't get worried....won't be doing that again!!! :doh:

Glad everything is OK with you and your baby (girl?!) Anna :cheer:

Glad I'm not O- couldn't be doing with all those injections :puke: think you are very brave xxx

Hey hun, glad all was ok after all!. Fancy staying team green though!! I need to know................ I have mine in 9 days time and just cannot wait to find out. Funny I didn't want to know with Tim, must be something about first babies!! Hope the ankle biters aren't giving you a hard time, talk soon

Jenxx

Good on you for staying team green! I am too ;)

I am team green and even persuaded matt..he really wanted to know! So i'm a bit gutted that I may have heard sonographer say 'she'....matt thinks i'm imagining it and not to think anything of it...but i can't help it.
Its not that i don't want a girl...i just don't want to know...not even a clue. What do u think...am i being silly? :oops:

Jen- i'm off for a couple of days, so ankle biter free!!! spk soon xx

Glad everythings ok :D

People often refer to unborn babies as she or her so I wouldn't worry, it's probably just a figure of speech :D

Glad baby is doing well :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

They dont like to refer to the baby as it so i wouldnt worry im sure it means nothing.

OMG cant believe I missed this SO sorry hun :hug:

Glad all was kind of ok, apart from unexpected Andi-d. Isnt O- blood group like a rareity? I think your probably having a little ( 10lb :wink: ) pink bundle :D
Is there pics?
xx

so they admitted you? sound like they take this rhesus neg stuff seriously then if you have a bleed. I got my bloods back last week and found out im neg too. now too scared to make love or anything just in case :oops: starting to cause tension with me and OH :(

Anyways, glad you fot it sorted, and you will be extra careful in future!!! :wink:

glad ur ok :hug:

im rhesus neg, i blame my dad lol

Yeah i blame my mam! :rotfl:
Glad all was kind of ok, apart from unexpected Andi-d. Isnt O- blood group like a rareity? I think your probably having a little ( 10lb ) pink bundle
Is there pics?
I posted another thread with pics Sarah, and yes i'm thinking large too...in fact its all i've been thinking about....owwwww!!!
Thread is called **scan photos** ...a cutie if i say so myself...and no its not twins...its a shadow!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back