20 week scan cancelled... :(

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
Well quick update ladies,

My child protection meeting didn't go so well, to the point my partner screamed swear words at them and walked off banging doors. I had left the room before that point. I was told when I spoke to them privately that if I choose to remain with him both my children would be removed and taken into care off me.

So after a very long meeting and lots of tears I ended up going to my mums where their dog was dying shitting and pissing everywhere all night. In the morning he was put down.

Then after I left there I have been moved into a hostel 40 + miles away from my area so feeling a tad alone. I have had to change hospitals and so there fore no scan for me that would have been on the 7th :(

Hope your all well. I will try to update you lot when I can get to the libaray x

Oh hun what a couple of days u have had :hug:

Hope all works out for u xx

Awww bless you!! I hope things start getting better for you soon xx

ahh i'm really sorry your going though a bit of a shitty time at the mo hun, i did wonder why i hadnt seen you on here for a little while! I cant believe your OH kicked off like that, hope everything works out for you hun and if you ever need to chat pm me or add me on facebook or what ever as i know how hard it is living away from everyone you know :hugs: xxx

oh hun, it sounds like you've been having an absolutely horrible time. I was wondering where you'd gone. I don't know what to advise, but I'm sure you will do what's best, even if it's really difficult. Best of luck :hugs: xxx

Oh hun, I was wondering if you're ok as hadn't seen you around for a bit. Really sorry to hear what is going on, can't believe they have moved you so far away.

Hopefully everything will work itself out, don't let it all get on top of you though.

xxxxx

Oh sorry to hear what you've been through that can't be easy for u.

From the things you've posted abt ur partner in the past, u and ur children are probably better off without him, but I really hope u can be moved somewhere closer to where u know. That's awful.

Really hope everything works out for u xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear what's going on honey :hugs:

Hope it all gets sorted soon for you xxxx

Awww this is awful! Your so far away??
It's times like these though you have to think of your kids and put them first xxxxxx

Sorry to hear all this, but you should be proud in knowing you are looking after your babies and putting them first.
Hope things smooth out in time xx

Sorry ur having such a tough time hun. Hope u can get moved somewhere closer to those u know soon. Look after yourself and los. xx

Im sorry to hear your going through this :(, i hope you get your scan and everything starts to get better soon x

Ah that's rubbish, hope you get everything sorted soon :hugs: x

I'm sorry you are having a rough time at the moment. I hope things get better for you soon:hugs:.

That's awful for you misscrazycookie , hope things get better soon x

i hope everything works out, your doing the right thing hun xxx

I'm fine ladies just taking my days as they come, hoping to move back to my old area soon, maybe 2 months tops. Going to save hard and maybe go private as that is my only hope really. I know you guys will say don't but If I'm on my own I don't see it as much of a risk x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back