20 Week Scan and team....

Lizlou

Reaction score
Pink!! Yes, another one! Came as a massive surprise as I already have 2 boys, but sooo happy! I have replied to other girls' posts on here before, but never created my own - so a first for everything today!!

All went well - we were in the scan for nearly an hour as she wouldn't play ball for having her heart checked or the base of her spine! She was also shy showing us her gender!! At one point I had to have a big cushion wedged underneath me to try and get her to move! A right little madam!!

Anyway - the fizz test was wrong for me (fizzed to the brim), as was the chinese gender thing and the sweet/savoury thing - I'm enjoying copious amounts of chicken and cheese (not necessarily at the same time!!) at the moment. The parts that were right were the galloping sound on the doppler (both my boys sounded like trains) and the placenta position. Sickness in the first tri also started earlier with her (4 weeks, right after testing). I thought I'd post this info as I'm always curious to see the correlation on everyone else's posts. xx:dance:

Oh really pleased everything went well today, despite her being naughty!

Congrats on joining the mahoosive team pink on her esp after habing two boys, just perfect x

Thanks for sharing as i used to think the bicarb test was really spot on but its really failing on here at the mo!
Oooh i got very earlier 3 weeks onwards nasuea too this time!!

Enjoy pink shopping x

Last edited:
I know, it's a massive amount of pink buddles at the moment! I wonder if it's to do with the temperature in Feb regarding sperm production, when all the babies were conceived?!

Are you hoping for pink JJ and are you going to find out? I think it's you with the fairly accurate predictions from the scan photo's too? I was going to ask you a few weeks ago to look at my 12 week scan photo!! It'll be interesting to see if the ms is the same for a girly for you! Look forward to seeing how yours correlates:) xx

Wowza another pink! Crazy! Congratulations! Xx

Thank you MrsHop - I take it you're staying team yellow?

Congrats!! So many girlies! X

Did you guess from my bright yellow ticker? Hehe! Yes we are staying yellow, I always said I wanted to with our first. I can't believe how many pinks are about though, it's a baby girl boom!

How are you feeling? Is big sister excited? Xx

Fantastic!! Congratulations!! =]

I love that she's already being a tinker! ;) xx

Did you guess from my bright yellow ticker? Hehe! Yes we are staying yellow, I always said I wanted to with our first. I can't believe how many pinks are about though, it's a baby girl boom!

Yes that's what gave it away was your yellow ticker!! I don't blame you for staying team yellow - I did for my 1st son, then found out for my second son (it made life easier to prepare). This time I was adamant it was another boy (we lost one at 16 weeks last year to a chromosome problem & he was a boy!). I was totally shocked to be told a girl! Totally relieved after the scans last year though. I'm still getting my head around it now!! I've not told the boys yet (after last years problems) but we're gonna tell them on Friday & celebrate!!

I feel really well in this trimester & feel this pregnancy is probably the one I've enjoyed the most (so far)!! I'm 21 weeks tomorrow & she's just started to make her presence known! The movements are lovely & reassuring! Are you feeling anything yet & are you well?

Thanks for everyone's wishes. I wish you all well on your scans too :) xx

Yes that's what gave it away was your yellow ticker!! I don't blame you for staying team yellow - I did for my 1st son, then found out for my second son (it made life easier to prepare). This time I was adamant it was another boy (we lost one at 16 weeks last year to a chromosome problem & he was a boy!). I was totally shocked to be told a girl! Totally relieved after the scans last year though. I'm still getting my head around it now!! I've not told the boys yet (after last years problems) but we're gonna tell them on Friday & celebrate!!

I feel really well in this trimester & feel this pregnancy is probably the one I've enjoyed the most (so far)!! I'm 21 weeks tomorrow & she's just started to make her presence known! The movements are lovely & reassuring! Are you feeling anything yet & are you well?

Thanks for everyone's wishes. I wish you all well on your scans too :) xx

Completely misread your first post and thought you had a girl too! Hehe awh how nice to have a girl when you've got two boys! She's going to be very protected! How old are your boys? I bet you're so excited to tell them. It must have been really hard losing one at 16 weeks, you suppose you're out of the woods at that stage with how everyone talks about the 12 week mark! Bless you xxx

Fab I'm glad you're feeling good! I've had a mixed bag, no sickness at all but had a bout of sciatica that seems to now be shifting. I can't believe how quickly it's going tbh! Can't quite believe I'm 18 weeks already!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back