20 in 9 hours

weestar21

Reaction score
i feel so sick and tired of myself i keep saying im going to try and stop again but today ive smoked 20 in 9 hours :wall: :wall: :wall:

i think its because im a bit stressed with my OH being down in essex, hes gone to buy a car and was supposed to leave at 2am thismorning but we didnt ehar the alarm go off so we didnt get up till 6am. Its now 3.47pm and thats him just arrived and i guess im worried how tired he must be feeling doing all that driving alone. I didnt want him to go but he was determind to go get this car so i couldnt stop him and everyone is working so no one could go and share the driving with him. He drove down in my car (the guy hes buying the new one from is taking mine aswell) so he has to come all the way back up again alone.

roll on 10pm so i can try relax a bit when i know hes home or close to home

xxx

OH got home at 10.45pm so i finally could start to relax and so far today ive only had 3 trying not to have anymore but its so hard

Hunny i feel like that alot about my OH hes got a limo business and is out nearly every night and Im always worried about him and can't settle until hes back home or hes rang me.

Glad to hear your Oh got back safely

And keep up the good work with trying to stop your doing fine x

don't worry about it just put the past in the past and start afresh. you can do it :cheer:

xhannahx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back