Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hi guys sorry i aint updated u before now but i havebeen in hospital all day!!

well my day started off i felt sick and faint and not very well, but thought i just got a bug, so i took B to have his jabs and my docs appoinment, still didnt feel well, i got thro B's jabs well enough and then whilst waiting for my appointment to see the doc i fainted and according to garry i was out for a while, when i came round i had really bad tummy cramps and felt like i was leaking from down there (sorry for tmi) so i went to the loo and there was a bit of blood, me being me started to panic and just kept crying im loosing my baby im loosing the baby. when i finally calmed down the doc did a pregnancy test came out positive - but i was so worried i was loosing my little pumpkin, i was still very upset and refused to leave the doctors till he told me i wasnt so he sent me for an emergency scan which sed im not loosing my babieS yeah im having twins i cant belive it im so scared but excited
garry n every1 are all in shock loll
love sarah braydon n the twins

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW you are def gona have your hands full!!! bet you ouldnt believe it do twins run in the family??

Congrats!

oh my good god!!!
congrats hun and goos luck lol :lol:

Wow Sarah double congrats are in order then!!

Sorry you had such a worry but glad things are all okie. It would have been about this time you would have got your period, you bled with B... maybe it was the same thing?

Bet your shocked and excited! x :D

WOW - congratulations. You'd better take extra special care of yourself now then.

That will explain your episode at the doctors as they say those first few weeks can be worse with twins.

Lots of love

i know this isnt the place to post but u guys have helped me so much already i was wondering cld u help me with this
ahhh i was just getting B ready to go out with garry n thought wot do i do bout pushchairs do i get a double and a chair boogy board for the back or do i have to get a triple - as the babys r now due the 20th they are bound to be early so B will not even be 1 :( god my head is in over drive

OMG! lol WOW!!!

thats great! your going to be so busy! lol

congrats hun!
:D

xx

a buggy board may be a bit early for B, you will need a tripple buggy. ohhhh congrats... i want 3 kids, at least you will have them all within a year of each other, they will grow up together.

Wow Sarah What fantastic news !!!!!!

<<<really excited for you !!!

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27