Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hi guys sorry i aint updated u before now but i havebeen in hospital all day!!

well my day started off i felt sick and faint and not very well, but thought i just got a bug, so i took B to have his jabs and my docs appoinment, still didnt feel well, i got thro B's jabs well enough and then whilst waiting for my appointment to see the doc i fainted and according to garry i was out for a while, when i came round i had really bad tummy cramps and felt like i was leaking from down there (sorry for tmi) so i went to the loo and there was a bit of blood, me being me started to panic and just kept crying im loosing my baby im loosing the baby. when i finally calmed down the doc did a pregnancy test came out positive - :) but i was so worried i was loosing my little pumpkin, i was still very upset and refused to leave the doctors till he told me i wasnt so he sent me for an emergency scan which sed im not loosing my babieS yeah im having twins i cant belive it im so scared but excited
garry n every1 are all in shock loll
love sarah braydon n the twins

Hey hun i know i just talked to you on msn but just thought Kiara and i will give you congrats again and try and rest and dotn over do it, rememebr garry is tehre to help you so ket him and hope you start feeling better but you might feel like this often since your carrying two.
Take care hun and hugz and kisses from us both
xxxx Katrina and Kiara

You must have got a really bad fright when you saw that blood hun i would have cried too. just want to send you masive cyber hug *big hugs* and congratulate you and your family on such lovely news of the twins, think its great :D

take care of yourself hun and your two little pumpkins

luv n hugs

jean xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27