2 years trying

LadyE

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Me and my fiance have been trying to get pregnant for over 2 years now. I have had blood tests confirming ovulation and HSG which has come back normal. My partner however has low motility which could contribute to the problems. He has been taking wellman conception for 2 months so hoping his next results will have been improved. The next step is IUI if his motility hasn't improved.
I'm finding the process so long and frustrating. Every month is a massive disappointment. Especially when friends and family seem to be catching within 2 or 3 months and I have to put on this happy face when all I feel is my heart breaking.
LadyE

Hiya and welcome.

It can be so hard watching while others seemingly get pregnant just like that. We have had lots of friends get married and have not one but two or more babies in the space of time we have been trying and you can't help but think why can't we catch a break.

When is his next SA? Sperm quality can change in about 3 months I think our consultant said so fingers crossed for you.

Thank you for the reply. I know it's so hard when some people catch so quickly. It is sometimes like you are the only people going through it, which is why I joined this forum. It's good talking to people going through the same thing. All I get from friends and family are it'll b your turn soon, stop thinking about it, it'll happen when you least expect it.
He's got his next appointment next week so at least we can decide the next move after that. Where are you in the process?

Hi LadyE

Just wanted to say all of us here in this section know what you're going through and can completely empathise.

I hope his next SA results are better and you get a natural BFP but if not, IUI does seem like the right option and hopefully it should work.

I have no doubt you will get your little baby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back