2 year check up?

Starchild

Reaction score
Is this a thing? My LO hasn't been for a check up since 11 months old? I rang at 18mths and they said no we don't do 18mth checks. But I've seen others on Facebook etc saying they've had a 2 year check up. My daughter is now 2 years 4 months. I have no worries, she's in school and is coming on brilliantly. But I feel like we may have been forgotten about and I should make the first move and ring up?? Are there any immunisations due at this time?

We're in the north if that makes a difference.

Yeah I do believe there is a 2 year check. My lb is 2 next month so expecting a letter. I'm in West Yorkshire. Maybe call your HV?

Ahhh! Thank you. Well two months to go, if I've not heard anything I'll give them a ring. :)

My daughter had her 2 year check at about 2y5m. Next injections are 3y4m I believe as my daughters are coming up in a few months. X

With me the community nurse came out and does all the development checks and if there's any speech and language concern that all will be highlighted and referred if you wish

Ah I'm glad there's no more immunisations for a long time. :lol:

Oh we deffo won't get that. :lol:

I've no worries with her at all, her school say she's doing great. Just didn't wanna miss out on immunisations. :)

You'll get sent yellow coloured appointment letters for vaccine invitations if you miss one they just sent a new one out within a couple of weeks later x

It should be 20-24 months really, as some toddlers slip through the cracks and don't get early support with any delays. I had to insist that we were seen at 23 months as DS1 has a severe speech delay and his behaviour was already beginning to deteriorate. If you're happy with your LO's progress then I'd give them a call to remind them that it's coming up - they have that many children that they can sometimes forget

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back