2 weeks late, not pregnant but feel awful

chloewright

Reaction score
Today I am 15 days late. I was due on the 3rd. Although a few days. BeforeI was due on I spotted once along with stomach cramping. It stopped after a few drops and then I missed my period. My boobs keep swelling and my limbs are very achey. As of today (15 days late) I still have stomach cramps which are not usual with my PMS. I have come and go period pains but it just never comes and I've never experienced the stomach cramps before. I took a pregnancy test yesterday in the afternoon and it came back negative so I've written that idea off.. should I go to my doctor?

Hi Chloe,

i have negative tests even went to the doctors and got negative tests, was a good while until i started showing a positive test. i would go to the doctors and ask for a blood test. with mine it was the hormone wasnt showing in my wee its runs in the family, my mum was the same when she was pregnant all tests came back negative. Also althou i was late i had conceived late on in my cycle so my hormone levels were still low when i was testing.

i felt pregnant i knew something was changing in my body. Go with your gut instinct you know your body.

i would deffo recommend going to the doctors, say you have had negative tests but you are late they may say come back in 2 weeks if you dont bleed, as this was their response to me. in that two weeks i did eventually get a positive test but was very faint and the blood tests after the 2 weeks confirmed it for me. xxx

I would go see the doctor too! Hope you get the result you are after!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back