2 Weeks late and slight sharp pains

LyraM90

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am currently two weeks late and I believe tomorrow will be day 48 of my cycle. I normally range between 32-34 so this has never happened. I have taken two tests both which have come out negative. I'm having very very lower stomach pain and have some thick white cervical mucus. This has never happened before. Any ideas? The pain isn't horrible but isn't making me feel very good. These are the only symptoms I can think of besides wanting to sleep in every morning. I'm on zero meds, no new added stress, no risk of std's or anything I can think of.

I don't have a doctor right now and currently really no money(we are down one paycheck at the moment). So a friend had suggested going to Planned Parenthood. I had awful experiences there when I went for the Depo shot 6 years ago(been off for 5 years). The doctors/nurses treated everyone I knew that went there like trash. I hesitant to go because I feel they will brush me off and it will be a waste of money.

Suggestions?

There are walk in centers you can go to that may be able to help but nay now is the time to get a doctor to help you out? It could be something that needs looking at or it could be you need a better test!

something similar happened to me last month where i had a cycle of 46 days and negative tests. I normally have a 34 day cycle, but i think with this cycle i did not ovulate. Read up about annovulatory cycles, might be helpful.

I am on day 39 but my cycle ranges from 28-30 days. I took a pregnancy test on day 37 which came back negative.
I've had light cramps, bad headaches and nausea. Plus this morning I had pink (egg white) dishcharge. No idea what's going on with my cycle but I have been using condoms with my DH so not sure how I'm pregnant!

I'm still looking for a walk in place around where I am(middle of nowhere!). Still haven't gotten my period. Stomach pains are still there and last night were really uncomfortable. I've had zero energy and emotional as hell. Lots of headaches too. Still negative on pt test. I'm starting to get nervous about there being a health problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back