2 week wait and very impatient!

Chezza

Reaction score
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I came on here, but I'm 8dpo and have convinced myself I'm pregnant 😂

I've noticed a few symptoms...but got a BFN this morning. Friends told me not to test and I stupidly ignored them!

I'm now waiting til Sunday....fingers crossed! xxx

Can anyone share what kind of symptoms they got during their 2 WW? (It's been a long time since I was in this position!)

I know I need to chill out about this and shouldnt be symptom spotting, but I can't help myself! Lol xx

I'm the same��It's murder!! I'm currently 9dpo and I think I'm going mad hahha I've had light cramping nothing serious but had extremely bad lower back pain and hips! I tested and got a faint positive and then tested a few hours later and got a BFN so heads like mush so I know how your feeling!! It's horrible FX F for Sunday and hope you see your BFP!!xx

Thanks JaccsX! They sound like strong symptoms! Good luck to you too :) When are you testing again?

I've had a little bit of nausea, headaches and am very, very tired in the evening. I've also had a few tugging / pulling pains in my belly. Although, they could all be passed off as something else I guess? I worry that these feelings are all in my head or just me feeling anxious.

I had 3 x BFN and 3 x BFP with my first pregnancy. My little boy was a very happy little accident, so all this symptom spotting is completely new to me.

Sunday can't come soon enough! xx

Think I might try test on Monday AF is due on Wednesday so maybe stronger! Soo hard to wait and yea I had some pulling and tugging pains and am absolutely shattered at night and just feel so lazy��!I also noticed last night I burped and was slightly sick! (Sorry if TMI) This is my first so have nothing to compare to? I'm kind of feeling the same if these might be in my head, what brand are you using to test on Sunday ? Let me know how you get on! X

Lol...I dont think anything is TMI on this forum! ;-)

I've got a couple of cheapies and a CB indicator. I might just try the cheapies on Sunday, when I'm 10DPO and see how it goes...if I get a faint line, I'll whip out the CB!

Good luck again - I'll be looking out for an update from you xx

Think I might try test on Monday AF is due on Wednesday so maybe stronger! Soo hard to wait and yea I had some pulling and tugging pains and am absolutely shattered at night and just feel so lazy😂!I also noticed last night I burped and was slightly sick! (Sorry if TMI) This is my first so have nothing to compare to? I'm kind of feeling the same if these might be in my head, what brand are you using to test on Sunday ? Let me know how you get on! X

I'd don't think so after some things I've seen😂Well good luck!! Xx

I'm in my TWW and feel the same! Tonight I started getting slight dark brown spotting, not due on for another week and I'm never early. All the timings are tightrope for implantation after doing the deed so I'm trying not to get my hopes up!!! Also felt very sick yesterday afternoon,

Exciting mackmummy! Good luck to you!!

I tested again this morning...9DPO and 6 days til AF. BFN.

Must stop testing!!! ��

When are you due to test chezza? My TWW is the end of next week. I'm rubbish with timings! I don't have any tests in the house otherwise I'd have done one already too!!! Trying not to get excited cos we took a while conceiving baby number one! This was our first proper attempt this time!!!

I shouldnt really be testing until at least Weds/Thurs. I was hoping for an early BFP on an early response test. Honestly, I'm just far too impatient!

This is our second month of TTC, last month I wasnt paying attention to OV dates really, but I thought I'd give us a better chance with paying attention to dates this month. We dont want to put too much pressure on ourselves.

I've got 1 x cheapy test left and one CB indicator...I keep thinking I should wait until Mon/Tues...but I know I will cave tmrw, lol.

Are you tempted to go and buy some tests?? xx

I've never been an early tester. I've seen too many ladies get so stressed with it.

Step away from the tests lol.

Fingers crossed it's just too early.

X

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Before my bfp I got sore boobs (which weren't any different from pre af) tired, and I had a sudden really veiny chest! Still have it now. I was three days late before I tested lol. Good luck xxx

My boobs hurt too! Definitely going to buy tests today and might do one Tuesday!

I really need to Carnat! Lol.

Thanks Tigeress!

Exciting Mackmammy...good luck! xx

Good luck hun, got fingers crossed for you both xx

With my chemical recently I had sore boobs, crazy weird dreams and ate everything in sight especially coco pops, unfortunately only made it to 4wks 4 days.
Best of luck hun I hope it's good news for you. xx

Sorry to hear that lillith112 xx

Thank you for the good luck wishes...I hope you have some good news soon too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back